Sunday, May 26, 2013

belated frock friday, ruffle leggings and teacher totes!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend! 
I wanted to share some super cute ruffle leggings that I found over at {Patty M. Clothing}.  They come in four solid colors and in the length shown as well as capri length. 
I LOVE THEM with the frocks!  And they are super affordable too!
As the school year comes to a close, I've been working on tote bags for my kiddos' teachers!  I found a super easy tutorial {here}.  The only change I made to the tutorial is that I added a lining inside to make it reversible.  I filled them with a reusable cup, lemonade mix, and a magazine. 
Sorry I've been MIA lately - the end of the school year is crazy anyway but I'm also changing grade levels next year, so I feel extra busy!!  I have a feeling my normal summer sewing might not happen this summer!  What projects are on your summer sewing list?

No comments:

Post a Comment