Wednesday, March 7, 2012

hobo purse

My friend Mandy asked me to make her a purse that she found on etsy {here}. Mandy picked out super cute fabrics from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern line - Optic Blossom Linen on the outside & Martini Mustard on the inside. We ordered from Fabric.com - super affordable and pretty quick shipping.

The pattern was super easy to follow and not too difficult either! The purse is 11"x13"x4" finished. There is a zipper pocket inside as well as three open pockets. There are two large pockets on the outside. The bag closes with a magnet snap and has an adjustable strap. It is called a "diaper bag transition" and it will be great for her & her four little ones!!!!

I also made her a {zipper pouch} for her diapers, wipes, etc. I think I might need to make one for myself!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment