Saturday, January 28, 2012

something old into something new!

About a week and a half ago, my sister and I visited Old Warehouse Antiques in Bloomington. Her boyfriend's mom has some things for sale there so we thought we'd stop in and look around. I found a gallon sized Ziploc with quilt pieces in it for $5!

In the bag were three pieces that looked like this... Two of the pieces were perfect, one was a little rough! Since I'm not a quilter and they weren't simple squares, I decided to do something different with them....pillows!

There's only one pictured, but I made a set - they have muslin sides and backs. They were pretty easy to make, but each of the six sides was a different length!!! They are going to be a gift for someone special!!

There were quite a few more quilt pieces in the bag, but that is another post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment