Monday, January 16, 2012

bleach tie-dye DIY

Later this month, the girl's high school basketball team in our town is having a "Take Cancer to Court" game. After losing too many loved ones to cancer, we've been contributing when we can to cancer fundraisers. The high school was selling shirts so I bought one for me. The sizes they offered were too big for the kiddos. A few weeks later, I was after-Christmas shopping at Old Navy and came across their cancer tees from this fall. I was able to get Lil Miss a shirt, but I couldn't find a boys one in Lil Man's size. I remembered another crafty Mama had told me about the shirts she made for Disney using freezer paper & bleach. So I tried it out!

I'm super excited to try this with other colors and other brands of t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment