Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{buttons}

Here's another awesome idea I found on Pinterest!!!

This is my first attempt. I am waiting on some more filigree ring forms to come in...apparently the ones I purchase from Etsy are being shipping from HONG KONG! These ring forms are from Joann's, I bought all they had in stock this weekend! They are not as decorative as the ones I ordered, but adjustable just the same.


For the base of the ring (on three of them) I used these big wooden buttons that I got from my Pick Your Plum giveaway!! But any larger button would work, like I used on the black ring. I used jewelery glue, E-6000.




In my giveaway pack, I also got some really neat turquoise and brown buttons....but I'll have to wait for my Hong Kong shipment to try those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment