Friday, April 29, 2011

Clutch, much?!

I recently purchased a bag pattern from Sewingwithme3 on Etsy and with my purchase of an $8.00 pattern, I got 6 FREE patterns! The bag project is on hold because I just ordered my fabric from Sew Mama Sew...however, I couldn't wait to try the FREE Caroline Clutch pattern! Lil miss has been carrying a purse around for awhile now, but recently her collection of lip glosses/chap sticks has become quite large...so I thought that the Caroline Clutch looked like the perfect solution!


She picked out the fabrics from my stash {they just happened to be on top and totally coordinating!} and I think it turned out super cute!!


The finished dimensions are 6.5" wide by 5" tall with a 2" depth. It's the perfect size for your license, credit card/cash and cell phone or makeup or your kiddos' stuff!


I originally used a magnetic clasp that I picked up spontaneously at Joann's a while back....however it was junk! And since the clutch is for lil miss, I needed something kid friendly and durable, so I went with Velcro.

She loves it! {Don't mind the random Easter tattoos and marker all over her arms & hands!}



No comments:

Post a Comment