Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Jo-Ann's!

I am usually a Hobby Lobby girl, but over the weekend, I had a Teacher Appreciation coupon at Jo-Ann's, so I went! I signed up for an Educator's card, got 20% off my purchase that day, was given a few more coupons from getting my Educator's card and was on my way.
After I got home, I looked on-line and found that they had a coordinating fabric to one of the fabrics I had purchased, so I was back in there after school on Monday. I had two new coupons that I'd gotten the day before....$10 off a $10 or more purchase or 15% off. I spent just under $10, so 15% off it was. Then she gave me back my coupon...and said that I could use on every purchase at Jo-Ann's until the end of August....WHAT?! That is amazing! Where are your favorite fabric stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment