Friday, February 21, 2014

Frozen Birthday Party!

We had a Frozen themed birthday party for Natalie's 6th birthday!  
I made her aqua & magenta party frock, her bracelet and necklace came from {HERE} and Frozen hair pretty came from {HERE}. 

I ordered these super cute invitations through {Etsy}.  I also ordered a water bottle labels, a banner and a personalized birthday sign from the same shop.  Super quick turn around!  We had the party at the local ice rink - I thought it was appropriate!

  Olaf was a huge hit!  We got him {HERE}.


  I got Make-Your-Own-Olaf stickers for the kiddos' goody bags from {HERE}.  Each of the girls got a snowflake crown from {HERE}.  All the kiddos got Sven the reindeer antlers, from {HERE}.  I didn't use any of the red/green/Christmas pieces.  I actually had 12 left over crowns so I cut the "crown" part off and used those for the band for the antlers.  I added fabric bows to all the girls' antlers!
  All the kiddos got make-your-own magnetic snowflake frames from {HERE} and Reindeer Clappers from {HERE}.

We kept the tables simple with light blue tablecloths and light blue silverware.  The snowflakes are from {HERE}.  The white paper chain was something I added at the last minute.  

We got these SUPER cute Thank You notes from our friend Jodi's {Etsy Shop}.  Aren't they the cutest!?!
I'm not usually a huge fan of character themes but I really had fun with this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment