Thursday, August 16, 2012

classroom

Most of my energy lately has been directed at my classroom.  School starts Monday for me & Wednesday for students....where did the summer go?! 
I've been adding little handmade touches to my classroom, here and there. 
My curtains didn't quite touch the bottom of the window sill so I added about 10" of fabric to the bottom of my store bought curtains.


I used some left over fabric for tie backs.
 I think my favorite part of this project is how cute it looks from outside! 

I'm sure you've seen {these} crate cushions around pinterest. 
I decided to give them a whirl with coordinating curtain fabric.  

**Mark your calendars for August 25th!  I'll be at Eureka Reagan Fest selling lots of new Mama Made It Frocks!  Come see me at Lower Eureka Lake Park!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment