Thursday, July 19, 2012

sew busy

I have just about finished the custom orders mentioned {here}.  I've had a lil helper while I've been sewing..... 
 Lil Miss has gotten so interested in sewing lately!  She got her own machine at Christmas and even though it doesn't have a bobbin, she likes making stiches in everything!  She really wanted to help me make her baby's matching dress, so I had her push the foot pedal while I did the rest.  It was interesting to say the least, but the dress came out looking good!!
 My friend had contacted me with some fabrics she liked...so I made her daughter a dress.  While I'm working on it, Lil Miss sees it and wants one!  So here it is....
I used three fabrics from Jennifer Paganelli.  Straps & trim are {Crazy Love Natasha Purple}, the skirt is {Crazy Love Priscilla Pink} and the bodice is {West Indies Marie Yellow}. 
I really like how the dress turned out...so fun & colorful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment