Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Frock for All Seasons

I have grown to love pillowcase dresses over the last six months or so when I realized a dress I bought Lil Miss last spring fit her as a shirt/tunic this spring! I held a little photo shoot to showcase how these frocks can be worn all year 'round!

{click photo to enlarge}

Winter - add jeans, boots and a long sleeved tee to keep your lil one warm & toasty!

Spring - add a cropped cardigan and you're lil one is ready for warmer weather!

Summer - no need to add a thing, super cute as is!!

Fall - add leggings, a short sleeved tee and a cute hat to fall into cooler weather!

I want to send a shout-out to my super cute models! They were sooo good and definitely did a fantastic job showing off their frocks!! Love these little ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment