Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Dress for Lil Miss

As if Lil Miss needs another dress! I have seen this Jewel of the Nile fabric at Hobby Lobby for awhile and I finally grabbed a half of a yard this week. I used an Old Navy tank and Pink on Pink Zebra fabric that I had at home to complete her Apron Dress! It is structurally the same as {this dress} just this time I added an apron in front. Love it!!

I would have gotten more photos to show the back except for a storm was coming and it is still raining!


I seriously think I have an obsession with making dresses for Lil Miss! I need to use a different color than pink next time, she has so much pink!!! I will say, however, that these tank dresses layer well so even when it starts getting cooler, she can put a short or long sleeved tee underneath to keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment