Monday, June 27, 2011

DIY PB&J No Crust Sandwiches

My kiddos LOVE Smucker's Uncrustables and I love how easy they are to throw into the swim bag for lunch at the pool! I was sitting at the pool this weekend and realized that I have the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal that makes these sandwiches! {The sad thing is that I've had the Cut-N-Seal for awhile....and just realized this!}


So the kiddos & I went to the store for our supplies and made & froze 10 no crust sandwiches today!! I used the entire loaf of bread {minus the heals} and most of a jar of the peanut butter & jelly combo. I only used a fourth of a box of freezer bags, and since I had the Cut-N-Seal just laying around, I feel like these were pretty inexpensive! My original intent was to have the kiddos help spread the pb&j and maybe even cut & seal, but they were way more interested in playing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment